The following practice notices apply to all matters before the Board:
- [PN 2019-001] Practice Notice on Electronic Files Submitted to the Copyright Board (effective March 27, 2019)
- [PN 2019-002] Practice Notice on Acknowledgement of Expert Witnesses and Acknowledgement of Expert Witness Form (effective March 27, 2019)
- [PN 2019-003] Practice Notice on Sworn Statements or Solemn Declarations by Fact Witnesses in Oral Hearings (effective March 27, 2019)
- [PN 2019-004 rev. 2] Practice Notice on Filing of Proposed Tariffs (effective September 23, 2022)
- [PN 2022-005] Practice Notice on Filing of Jointly-Submitted Texts in a Proceeding (effective June 17, 2022)
- [PN 2022-006] Practice Notice on Filing of Grounds for Proposed Tariffs (effective August 5, 2022)
- [PN 2022-007] Practice Notice on Filing of Grounds for Objections (effective August 5, 2022)
- [PN 2022-008] Practice Notice on Filing an Application to Withdraw a Proposed Tariff (effective August 22, 2022)
For proceedings that are pending on the day on which these practice notices come into effect, the latter supersede any procedures set out in the directives issued by the Board, to the extent that they may differ. Even so, any proceeding commenced or document filed in accordance with the directive in place before the day on which these practice notices come into effect is not invalid merely because it does not conform to these practice notices.
Parties are invited to communicate with the Secretary General at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the practice notices.
Archived Practice Notices