File an Objection to a Proposed Tariff
Users of a proposed tariff, or their representative, have 30 days to file an objection once a proposed tariff has been published by the Board.
You may now complete the webform to file an objection to a proposed tariff for the years 2025 and beyond.
The deadline to file an objection to the proposed tariffs published on November 15, 2023 is December 15, 2023 at 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The following form allows you to:
- Provide information about the objector(s)
- File up to 10 objections to multiple proposed tariffs
- Add one or more objector(s) and their representative(s)
- Upload the Notice(s) of Grounds for Objection
If you want to file multiple objections on behalf of different objectors, you will need complete the form for each objector or group of objectors separately.
The uploaded documents must respect the:
- [PN 2019-001 rev. 1] Practice Notice on Format of Electronic Documents
- [PN 2022-007 rev. 1] Practice Notice on Filing of Grounds for Objection
Please note that documents submitted with this form will be published on the Board’s website.
This form will only be active until the end of the current objection period.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.